What are the benefits of attending a Fall School Program?
- Close working relationships with an instructor may lead to valuable resources like letters of recommendation, future projects, and connections with people of importance.
- This lays the foundation for more competitive fall programs/internships in the future
- Students can take this opportunity to explore different college majors.
- Students may be given college credits for accomplishing the courses and improving their GPA.
- For students who have poor work ethics, it is one way to help them stay organized and motivated with minimal effort.
- Since the application process is quite similar to college admissions, this experience will help students prepare for the logistics and essay writing process needed when they apply for college.
100 El Camino Real,
Burlingame, CA 94010
2920 Woodside Rd,
Woodside, CA 94062
Beverly Hills, LA Office
9350 Wilshire Blvd,
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Bellevue, WA Office
1239 120th Ave NE,
Bellevue, WA 98005