Through our Proctoring in Schools Program, schools can give their students a diagnostic ISEE, SSAT, and/or HSPT exam under simulated testing conditions.
After each test, we generate score reports that illustrate your strengths and weaknesses. We offer consultations to each family to review your performance more closely. In our consultations, we take the following into account:
- Score report with your performance broken down by question type of sections
- Notes by the proctor about your testing time and behavior
- Your grades and personality
- Your school’s unique values and emphasis on testing
In doing this, we offer you personalized advice on confidently and effectively approaching the test and admissions process.
Through the years, Cardinal Education has participated in numerous sponsorship and underwriting opportunities across school districts within the Peninsula. We continue to be ardent supporters of our local schools, school districts, and neighborhood foundations, and regularly donate our services to auctions.
- Informational sessions that focus on how to navigate learning differences, athletic recruitment, and college admissions
- Pilot speaker series partnered with other experts in the field